let's lunch

celebcity

Uni's actually pretty hard. It's only my second day back and already I have journal articles to read, assignments to do, dates to be marked, career evenings to be attended. I have 2 hour tutorials and seminars where I have to be 100% switched on and having read all the material. Lectures are often dry and dense and filled with words I don't understand, with too many distractions like twitter and facebook and all that, and I've got classes all over campus so the 5 minutes I have to get from one end of the uni to the other is frantic and very, very rushed. But oh! I love to get long lunches with friends after my classes finish for the day at 1. And cheeky coffees at Taste Baguette in the Law Buildings turn into one big catch-up session, as everyone I've ever met, ever, in my whole life converges on that one little bit of green. I love getting up a little bit late and pushing my leave time until the very last 352 is going past and running up the street to get on it just in time. Alexa makes downtime look very good. I kind of went off Alexa a bit, but this outfit is magical. I really want a navy blue coat of some sort, pea coat or something, and I love how she's wearing a chunky grey sweater as a scarf and a couple of glasses of fresh orange juice. Now if only I could become a jetsetting socialite so this uni lifestyle could continue forever.

X
You have read this article alexa chung / food / photos / pictures / style / university with the title let's lunch. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/let-lunch.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...