daddy's back


Home. At last! 23 hours later, one flight change, 2 hours in transit, 8 movies (3 good, 3 okay, 2 absolutely terrible, someone please hit me over the head next time I think that it's a good idea to watch an Adam Sandler movie again), 4 magazines, 4 very bad plane meals and 2.5 litres of duty free Billecart Salmon later. I have to say the best thing about the whole getting the plane home thing was sitting next to my "boss" of a brother who, as soon as we touched down at Sydney International Airport nodded slowly to himself and said, sotto voce, "daddy's back". He most certainly is! More to come soon, my over-stuffed suitcase needs to be unpacked and there's a heap of letters to be opened. Oh, it's good to be back!

X
You have read this article with the title daddy's back. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/daddy-back.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...