Heat Wave



It's always funny hearing about people on the other side of the world living in a heatwave. Especially when it's so chilly outside that your nose turns red and you've racked up a huge bill because you're keeping your heater on all night (guilty, sorry). Stevie is coping with the heatwave in New York in just the way I want to in the sweltering Sydney summer once I own all of this (ignore the coat). Of course Stevie is all over it. She is Australian after all. And, as Australians, we do three things very, very well. Barbecue dinners. Cricket. And Dressing for Hot Weather. Personally, I'm of the organic cotton tee shirt and loose linen pants persuasion. But this Summer I hope to add to my repertoire a loose dress and hat. I've got 4 months to sort my shit out. Wish me luck!

X

ps the most hilarious thing about the phrase "heat wave" is that I'm watching Castle at the moment and it's the episode where Castle debuts his new book and it's called "Heat Wave" about Nikki Heat, and Beckett gets all mad because they have a photoshoot with half-naked stripper-cops at the police station... I love Sunday night TV!
You have read this article hats / New York / photos / pictures / shopping / stevie dance / street style / street-style / summer / tommy ton / want with the title Heat Wave. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/heat-wave.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...