grey gardens


I love comfy clothes. This is a great doing nothing outfit. Going to lectures. Having long lunches at Gnome of fresh apple, mint and ginger juice and breakfast boards of avocado, ricotta and boiled eggs. I walked all over town in this, down to the Acne store (no knit, boo hoo), and then over to the Corner Shop, where they are having afternoon tea (along with new Isabel Marant Etoile) in the afternoon. Tomorrow's the last day, so make sure to pop down there for a lovely brew! Wear your comfiest clothes, like baggy tee shirts and oversized knitwear. Grey trackies that kind of look like pyjama pants and thus are AWESOME. Don't forget your shearling vest and cosy scarf. And converse shoes. When I was away I made a style resolution with myself that I would start wearing converse more these coming months after seeing all these cool girls running around Paris in bare legs and converse. It was fun wearing them today! Definitely going to keep doing that. And soon I'll be just like this bright young thing.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / cold / me / opening ceremony / outfit / outfits / photos / pictures / shearling / winter with the title grey gardens. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/grey-gardens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...