another 3



I'm seeing more home inspiration than I am fashion inspiration lately. Maybe it's finally time to move out. (or maybe I'm starting to get excited for house sitting next week!) When I have my own place it's going to have: 

one. A dining table with room for 24, perfect for bi-monthly supper clubs and stretching out to write essays.

two. low furniture. Low chairs, low sofas, low tables, low low low.

three. Retro fittings. I have a friend who just bought a drinks cabinet like this for her studio. I've always loved that colour of wood, bronzed and honeyed and content.

X
You have read this article apartment / dreams / future / home / houses / inspiration / photos / pictures / want with the title another 3. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/09/another-3.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...