colours


I'm going to have two winters this year, and I think they're going to go down in history as the winters of blue. I can't stop wearing blue, or thinking about blue, or talking about blue, or writing about blue. I have blue bags and blue shoes, blue jeans and blue shirts, blue jackets and blue scarves. This is my blue period. I was a late bloomer when it came to blue. I always liked navy but the kind of denim monogamy that most people have passed me by until about 6 months ago. I'm just glad I never threw out those jeans I bought in high school - they've become the hero piece of my wardrobe, alongside an oversized navy blue sweater and a pale blue bassike tee shirt. What I like about this look book is the combination of all those blues together. I like the marled blue jumper and the royal blue pants, and I loooooove that quilted denim jacket with the fur collar. It would be perfect for a wintery January in Paris next year, wouldn't it?

X
You have read this article chloe / clothes / clothing / colour / denim / look books / winter with the title colours. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/09/colours.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...