going to the chapel


Burberry Spring/Summer 2000 campaign, source, but I found these images (which I'd never seen before, but are AMAZING, young Kate = best kate) on Nox's blog


When I get married I'd love to have a different trench for every part of the ceremony; one for arriving at the hair and makeup, shed on the floor along with whatever comfy clothes I was wearing in order to step into my dress, one for shrugging over me as I walk to the car (this must be a cold wedding, hmm?), one for leaving at the back of the church before I walk down the aisle, one for pulling on as we head to the reception, one for wrapping around me tight as I step outside for a second, one for slipping into as I leave for the honeymoon, one to don for the plane trip somewhere exotic (and nothing else underneath). Everyone seems to be in a trench coat kind of mood, and why not? It's something about Spring that makes you want a light jacket.

X
You have read this article burberry / coats / dreams / fashion / fashion style / future / jackets / kate moss / want with the title going to the chapel. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/09/going-to-chapel.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...