ella ella




Jessica Stanley 1 and 2 // Bawk Bawk Bawk 3 // The Talented Mr Ripley capped by Raspberry Kitsch 4 // Benah Beach print silk scarf 5

Europe, you've had your turn. Stop being greedy. There's a beach up the central coast that I sometimes go to with my family and it's the only place I've seen proper European beach umbrellas in Australia. Large, loud and proud, tall as a baguette and dripping with tassels or heavy cord fringing. The people who jam them into the sand and stretch out underneath them are just as varied; families who smell like sunscreen, old married couples who fall asleep in the sun, young types reading books of philosophy. I've never been game to bring my own umbrella, even though there's one at the house, striped like a candycane in red and green. But this summer, maybe I will. Who needs Cinque Terre when you have pearl beach?

X
You have read this article australia / benah / europe / films / holiday / italy / movies / photos / pictures / summer / sydney / travel with the title ella ella. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/09/ella-ella.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...