chic

celebutopia


Ashley Olsen is the last word in chic. I'm sick of reading about people who think her style is boring. It really isn't. It's effortless and inspiring and endlessly exciting, full of luxurious fabrics, interesting extras (that little split on the side of her jeans, a shirt with a hem that slightly longer at the back than the front) and it's the only way I want to dress. I think what I love most is how she dresses for summer. No denim cut offs and tiny singlets for her, oh no. She's all about the diaphanous shirt, the tapered slacks and the casually wrapped shawl (all The Row, of course). I love how she combats heat with clothes that give her skin room to breathe. I've always felt that you shouldn't wear things that are tight or constricting in summer - all that heat trapped up against your body can only be a bad thing. In warm weather you have to give yourself room to move. This summer I'll be wearing my shirts extra wide over long pants, with loafers and sandals and ballet flats. Replicating even further my summer wardrobe planning wish - a closet full of la garconne moderne, of painters smocks and big trench coats and wide brimmed hats to shade me from the heat and sun.

X
You have read this article ashley olsen / celebrity / sandals / shirts / summer / the row / weather with the title chic. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/09/chic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...