go for gold


1,2 - Jeana Sohn // 3 - Ilana Kohn // 4 - Childhood flames // 5 - me

Public service announcement. I am never, ever, ever going to get tired of delicate bits of gold jewellery. I balance it all out with my blingin' watch, but in truth I love little things the best. Little rings, worn doubled up above the knuckle or jammed against the hand, tiny and simple and true. A little bit of a bitch to take off when you wash your hands, but I made this bed and all that. Little bracelets, layered against each other, one, two and three. Little necklaces with tiny little gemstone flower pendants. And little anklets, just because if you're going to serve cake you might as well ice it. I must be such a girl, because nothing makes me quite as happy as jewellery.

X
You have read this article anklets / bracelets / jewelry / layering / me / necklaces / photos / pictures / rings / wardrobe with the title go for gold. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/09/go-for-gold.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...