always


I saw this on damn fine coffee, who in turn saw it on Prêt à Porter P, and I wanted to have a crack at it too. After I did it I thought how hard it was to think of the nevers, just because I couldn't stand in front of my cupboard and see them hanging up there like I could with the always. But it was an interesting exercise nonetheless (I mean how many synonyms for the word oversized are there, really?) and it helped me get dressed this morning. To ring in this beautiful September spring weather I've got some tapered pants with pockets, oversized blue tunic shirt and sandals on.  I really am that predictable.


X
You have read this article boots / clothes / clothing / coats / jackets / knitwear / me / pants / sandals / shirts / shoes / wardrobe with the title always. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/09/always.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...