girls girls girls

one // two // three // four

I know I said that saturday was the new blog day, but I'm early this week. Direct all comments and complaints at Natalie. Ever since I saw Eefje's site last week I've been desperately scrolling through her archives, hoping that each time I log on there'll be more to see. At the moment it's girls, girls, girls, with their hair half-up and half-down, sitting at their desks or tables, surrounded by house plants and white walls, reading books and eating cake and drinking tea like all good girls should do on the weekend. What a dream, what a dream, to have a space of one's own to potter about in and be all by yourself. Left to my own devices I think I'd be much the same - I'd make a bit of a mess and wait till the last minute the clean it up, hang my coat and bag from the back of a chair and leave the curtains open so I could see out onto the street (and the street could see in to me).

X
You have read this article apartment / blogging / future / houses / inspiration / photos / pictures with the title girls girls girls. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/09/girls-girls-girls.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...