all natural





1 - the sartorialist
2- tumblr - dion lee rings top left, terry biviano shoes for dion lee bottom left.

My jewellery philosophy has always been to pile it on - the more the merrier. Nowadays I have been playing favourites with my more natural jewellery, that is, things like my twisted cage necklace by the manimania with a big hunk of quartz in the middle, or my YSL jade ring I bought in new york that has a flaw in the middle of the stone but that I love all the more for it. Flaws are what make these kind of pieces, that is, jewellery that comes from natural crystals, all the more interesting. No two rings are the same. Every single one is unique and different. I like rings that mould to the contours of your fingers, necklaces that drip with raw edged quartz the colour of fairy floss and cuffs that look like crystal castles. 

X
You have read this article fashion / jewelry / necklaces / photos / pictures / rings / street style with the title all natural. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/06/all-natural.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...