how do you wear it?


tfs, vanessa jackman

Mary-Kate Olsen uses it as a handbag, Alexa Chung takes hers to Glastonbury, Jacquelyn Jablonski lets her lend a helping hand to creating that perfect blend of model-off-duty-cool... Anyone who is anyone ha a Celine luggage tote, and looks damn good wearing it too. If I had one it would never leave the crook of my arm - my carry on luggage as I check into first class to Monte Carlo, my daily bag that I take to lunches and brunches and all things yummy,  and stuffed full with uni books when semester starts again and I am duty bound to classes. Sounds perfect to me! Now, if anyone has a spare $3000 lying around...

X
You have read this article alexa chung / bags / celine / fashion / mary-kate olsen / models / phoebe philo / shopping / travel with the title how do you wear it?. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-do-you-wear-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...