fantastic fur



refinery 29

my go-to item du jour is the fur gilet. I've been throwing it over everything from slouchy 90s-esque working mum shirts to sweatshirts to oversized tee shirts just to add a bit of glamour to the proceedings. it's easy and simple and it always looks good, and when you're up to your eyeballs in exam notes and all you want to do is drink saucepans full of tea and curl up under a heated doona the last thing you need is an outfit that requires thought to make it work. Brooke described me once as having a little taylor tomasi in my style. Well, that is the biggest compliment I have ever received. If only I could be as pulled together as her, with that fiery mane, that killer accesories collection and that inscrutable way she can make things that are so damn wrong, so damn right. When I grow up I want to be just like her, but for now, I will concede that we do share a love of the gilet. Even if hers is infinitely more fabulous with that stripe of burnished gold sequins. Oh taylor. 


X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / fashion / fashion style / me / photos / pictures / street style / taylor tomasi with the title fantastic fur. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/06/fantastic-fur.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...