to buy



at current, 30% off at lands end and calling my name. how can you resist that utilitarian shape, that perfect, buttery soft malleable leather, that veritable painters palette of colours - I'll take one in murky charcoal for sad days and one in bottle green for the happy ones - that easy, hang it from the crook of your arm top handle or the carefree longer strap for the shoulder, that perfect shiny clip clasp, that multiple pocket interior to keep everything separate and easy to find... am i ranting yet? I have dreams about that bag, seriously, I have dreams that random people in the street gift them to me and I have a huge party with mexican food and pinatas. This bag is not a want, it is a need. It will complete my life. I know it. from now on siphoning every spare cent I have - food money, bus ticket rations, rainy day coins - into the "ps1 fund". who needs to eat, anyway?

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / fashion / lands end / paddington / proenza schouler / ps1 / shopping with the title to buy. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/06/to-buy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...