soldes

lands end


style.com

My favourite store, Lands End, has started their mid-year sale today! 30% of all spring/summer stock as well as great reductions on older season items. Lands End does a great sale, that's where I've picked up everything I've bought from there, such as the Opening Ceremony coat from the Vanessa Jackman pictures and my wonderful Jordy Askill 'Rose' pendant necklace. I've also picked up incredible things like richard nicoll shirt dresses at a fifth of the original price from their sales. Head down to Lands End in 5 ways, Paddington (205 Glenmore Rd) to snap up their beautiful selection of Spring/Summer Balmain, Proenza Schouler, Rochas, Richard Nicoll, Preen, Meadham Kirchoff and much, much more. And you get to have a browse in what is surely one of the most picturesque shops in the world - a white-washed terrace with a bright blue door nestled in the heart of homely paddington. Afterwards you can hop, skip and jump across to sonoma for a chicken, walnut and tarragon sandwich and a good strong chai latte.

I can't wait till I get paid! 

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / fashion / lands end / proenza schouler / richard nicoll / sale / shopping with the title soldes. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/06/soldes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...