a plus

streetfsn


While on the hunt for the perfect khaki trousers in my break today I stumbled upon a perfect something else - the perfect beige a-line skirt. After lusting after one since Phoebe Philo's triumphant return to the runways last year I have finally found it. Sitting tight against the waist and flaring out in a universally flattering A shape the skirt (from sportscraft, of all places!) has two perfect, deep pockets at each side and just the hint of a slit at the back - to keep things interesting. It might be a good 5 inches or so shorter than my normal calf length staple, but hitting at the bottom of the knee will do for me now. If I were so inclined I would wack on a pair of knee high boots and a bodysuit and call it a (celine) day. But, being me, you're more likely to see it paired with my Isabel Marant coat, a fraying bonds sweatshirt and a pair of leopard print flats. Keeping it simple and oh so chic.
X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / high street / long skirts / shopping / street style / street-style with the title a plus. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/11/a-plus.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...