shop skip jump


zara

Seeing this only gets me even more excited for my europe trip in February. Knowing me I'll manage to squeeze in a spot of shopping in between tearful friendship reunions, squealing over the Eiffel tower and sampling the very best of french cuisine. And one of the first places I'm heading - after COS and Isabel Marant, natch - is Zara. Spoiled for high street choice in Europe, I just can't wait to get my hands on the Zara stuff of dreams. Glorious things like caramel coloured neutrals, cropped cigarette pants, sensible a-line skirts and fire-red suits. I'll be the envy of all my friends with my, "oh, i got it in europe" wardrobe and my (high) street cred. Lovely!

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / england / fashion / high street / london / me / paris / shopping / travel with the title shop skip jump. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/11/shop-skip-jump.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...