giving

 What I love most about christmas time (and it's not my birthday) is giving things. I love giving presents, I'm one of the few people in my circle of friends who still give birthday presents. Why? Because I like spending money on people and giving them something that I either know they'll enjoy or I know that they will love. My favourite thing to do is give books, so many times I've read something and thought that it would be perfect for so and so, and when I give books I always keep this in mind. One of my great friends is so much like Catherine Norland from Northanger Abbey, and I was so excited to give it to her for her birthday this year. I hope she loves it. So in the spirit of gift giving, here are some of my picks for what I'd love to give (money being no object, of course), and what I'd love to receive this year. 


For the French Enthusiast


Diptyque Figuier Candle, my favourite scent in the world, A.P.C Birkin Patch Sweater in the sweetest of raspberry pinks, A selection of your favourite modern penguins for languid sunday afternoon reading, A macaron making masterclass at Baroque in the Rocks, Isabel Marant Etoile cotton voile plaid shirt, Aurelie Bidermann lace ring, and a couple of great french movies like Paris Je t'aime, LOL and Orchestra Seats for those days when you want to watch a crappy romcom so you watch a french one, because they're just that little bit more clever.



For those with the wanderlust

Smythson passport wallet in delicious hot pink, Cacharel keep-me-warm coat, The richly moisturising Kiehls Creme de Corps for those long plane rides, Wallpaper City Guides box sets, A softly, softly Kain jersey for comfort travelling, YSL ring for glamourous travelling, Country Road Men's backpack.



For your getaway car drivers


BRVTVS friendship bracelets, my favourite chocolate; mazet salted butter caramel, try to convert your best mates to long skirts with gary bigeni's glorious stam in sand, American apparel leather pouch, the best lip balm around, NARS lip treatment in Bianca, the darkest nail colour out Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI.

X
You have read this article birthday / christmas / clothes / clothing / photos / pictures / presents with the title giving. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/11/giving.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...