hot and cold


Vogue Australia December 2010

The weather in Sydney has been running in both directions recently. One day it can be positively sweltering, another, chilly and windy and wet and rainy. Just like to today. I have a million things to do today, including but not limited to heading into uni to go the library (blerughhahsdfh) because I have a take home exam that requires extra sources outside of the reader, as well as catching up with a mate for coffee and shopping - not the best day for it at all, in retrospect - and picking up a couple of things for my mum in town. I really don't want to leave my house. What I want to do is curl up in bed with my Circle of Friends novel and read away with a cup of home made chai and a couple of biscuits. I want to wear cozy mohair jumpers and stain my lips a deep, smudgy red. This grey weather normally makes me very happy, but I guess since I warmed to the idea of summer (pun very much intended har har), I just can't get used to having winter on my doorstep again. The only good thing about this weather is that I get to wear my Isabel Marant coat, the one that I had put away thinking it was time for it to hibernate until next winter, but that is perfect to keep me warm against this bizarre cold snap. bbrrrrrrr.

X
You have read this article australia / coats / cold / editorial / me / models / photos / pictures / shopping / summer / sydney / university / vogue australia / winter with the title hot and cold. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/11/hot-and-cold.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...