swag


Currently loving: taking long, luxurious baths and reading my old favourite kids books (like the old kingdom trilogy by garth nix - sabriel is still one of my most favourite books, ever!) and then covering myself in Kiehl's Creme de Corps. My fabulous mum went to a christmas shopping night at David Jones the other day and scored me a right old Kiehls swag with a hefty discount (as well as my employee one on top of that!). She even sweet talked the sales assistant to throw in a couple of freebies for me to try, so right now am loving the freshness of coriander cleanser every morning. She got Creme de Corps for me because she saw it on my blog in the "wanderlust gift" post, and she said she wanted to treat me to an early birthday/christmas gift. Thanks ma! You're the best!

And to everyone for saying such lovely, lovely things about my On the Streets of Sydney role and site launch - Thankyou. You readers are the ones who really make my day with your witty comments and clever insights into the world of fashion. I am so glad that you like the site as much as I do!

X
You have read this article beauty / body / kiehls / me / presents with the title swag. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/11/swag.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...