great kate


Kate Moss "at home in the cotswolds" by Juergen Teller Self Service December 2010

Kate Moss will always be that girl. You know the one, she can talk you into trouble like none other - and swiftly talk you out of it once you get caught. She's always dressing up in her mother's clothes, cheeky grin set at high wattage. She's mischievous and simple and easily understood. Just like a child, all she wants to do is have fun. I guess I have a certain fondness for Kate because she's the model I cut my teeth on - I guess everyone my age cut their teeth on her, daria and gemma. But it's not just because she appeared in almost every Vogue UK that I bought way back when. It's because she reminds me of a child in that naive, sneaks-a-lick-of-the-cake's-icing kind of way. She just can't help herself. And we love her all the same.

X
You have read this article inspiration / kate moss / models / photos / pictures / writing with the title great kate. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/11/great-kate.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...