party party


In the midst of planning my birthday celebrations what should I stumble across but glorious black and white photographs of none other but Alexa's birthday bash. If everything turns out alright - if my friends can all work out their schedules so they're in the same place at the same time, if I can find the funds to get a couple of cases of okay wine, if I can find the time to formulate music playlists and snack-y menus - then I might be having a little party party at my house. Here's hoping that it is just as fun looking as Alexa's one. Plenty of fresh flowers in mismatched glasses, guests drinking their own concoctions from jam jars and pretty thrifted mugs, union jack balloons, drunken laughter on couches and that fantastic moment when everyone descends on your closet and starts trying on your clothes. If only we could smoke inside, then it would be a real party party. Still, there's plenty of time left for that, surely! When I'm all grown up and in my own place, maybe. But until then - three fingers of makers mark and a splash of apple juice, thanks, and let's all end the night curled up in blankets and ready for sleep, dear, sleep.

X
You have read this article alexa chung / birthday / celebration / me / party with the title party party. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/11/party-party.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...