cell phone diary










It's very hot here in Hong Kong. Have been detoxing with visits to the Joyce and Lane Crawford outlet stores in Ap Lei Chau (APC sandals for $30 yes please!), long, relaxing swims and plenty of "banquets in my honour" with my extended chinese family. It's definitely been a great couple of days!

1 - Hong Kong skyline by night from the star ferry
2 - peking duck pancakes, why not? 
3 - It's been really rainy in Hong Kong the past couple of days, I think it's quite beautiful
4 - One of the best things about HK is that there are fresh flowers everywhere
5 - Salmon salad at The Pawn, one of the best meals I've ever had, for main I had pork loin and a banana cake for dessert mmmm
6 - They built a Diagon Alley in the middle of Times Square in Causeway Bay. I wasn't excited at all.
7 - Plexiglass stars from that YSL collection at the Lane Crawford outlet store

X
You have read this article with the title cell phone diary. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/06/cell-phone-diary.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...