confessions of a shopaholic

It is a dangerous thing working in a handbags department. We get to unpack all the stock, see what's coming in first, and get jolts of envy for the rest of the day. I'm not even a bag person particularly, but working at david jones has made me love, no, obsess over handbags. The biggest news in our department has been the arrival of Celine. Sharper than a tack and chicer than Diane Kruger in Chanel, the Celine bags are making waves. I can't tell you the amount of times I've had to get them off the wire (all the bags are wired up to the wall as an anti-theft device) to show customers. And/or, put behind the counter so I can fondle them myself. 

I actually want a bag. It's so reasonably priced for Celine - and for major fashion house bags. It is canvas with leather trimmings (hence the price, probably). It has three buckles as fastenings and has a roomy inside with lots of pockets. It's a tote/handbag (not shoulder) and is so unbelievably chic.  AND I can't find a picture of it online ANYWHERE. the only picture I can find is the version in white. Imagine this bag in khaki, with a bright, fire-engine red lining. Fabulous, right? 



I'll take some pictures at work today. It'll be mine soon! Oh yeah. 

X
You have read this article bags / celine / fashion / me with the title confessions of a shopaholic. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/05/confessions-of-shopaholic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...