josh josh josh!


my favourite josh goot collection - Autumn.Winter 2008. The tye dye dress in the middle row is the same as my skirt!

One of my best friends has started working at josh goot today, which can only mean good things for my wardrobe (and bad things for my bank account, natch). I have one josh goot piece - my glorious tye dyed skirt in charcoals and greys and murky whites that I always forget that I love until I wear it, and then I never take it off for a month or so. That's the thing about Josh Goot, you never really think too much about his stuff until you put it on, and suddenly all you can think about is colour blocking, galaxy prints and twisty draping. I think that's the best kind of designer - not the ones who dominate the media with their 5 page ad spreads featuring blue chip models, but the ones who quietly work under the surface, producing beautiful, breath-taking clothes that don't hog the stage as much as steal the spotlight. Note to designers: you don't need elaborate theatrics to make people love your clothes, just make them beautiful.

Just make them beautiful. 

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / fashion / friends / josh goot / me / shopping with the title josh josh josh!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/05/josh-josh-josh.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...