crazy eyes




I might be sick. I just might be. That's the only explanation I can think of for my sudden, inextricable obsession over Ashley Olsen outfits. Don't get me wrong, I do love me a bit of Olsen, but not this new-fangled, minimalist Olsen. I admire her 'The Row' clothes from afar, but I don't actually idolise her style. She's a bit too 90s, a bit too clean cut, a bit too... well... mum jeans... for me. But Ashley Olsen has been stepping out in some killed outfits recently, if only because they represent a distinct contrast to anyone else on the red carpet now. Those long, messy lines, that perfect mussed up hair, that scrubbed free face, those little shrunken leather jackets... I'll tell you what, it's got me singing a different tune. 

X
You have read this article ashley olsen / celebrity / clothes / clothing / fashion / long skirts / photos / pictures / style with the title crazy eyes. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/05/crazy-eyes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...