to market, to market.








tumblr

It's sunday morning - in fact, it's almost afternoon. It's a late start because of a late night. My parents have gone off to market with a basket on their arms that I'm hoping will come laden back with mint and rosehip iced tea, apricot jam, crispy baguettes and lashings of fromage d'affinois - the creamiest cheese on earth that oozes between two thick layers of rind. And then when they come back I'll toast myself a slice in the pan so it chars and let the apricot jam and the cheese melt together. Totally decadent, totally over the top, totally bordello. But oh, oh, so utterly, utterly glorious. 

I have to work this afternoon, and that is the only thing that will see me through, i'm sure of it. 
Bon apetit! 

X
You have read this article breakfast / food / me / sunday with the title to market, to market.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/05/to-market-to-market.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...