press your advantage

more info on the banner! click to enlarge


Ehhh my pun-tacular title isn't really that good today. I'm writing to tell you about an exciting sale happening this saturday - and who doesn't love to 'press their advantage at a sale'? The extra level of pun-ness is that the label having the garage sale is Mrs Press. Remember when I was invited to the Mrs Press showcase back in March and it was filled with lovely little vintage-inspired dresses that sung of macaroon summers and candy-floss dreams? I certainly do, I haven't been able to get that light as air organza top out of my head.

The label is designed by Clare Press, former features editor at Vogue, and it is having a garage sale this Saturday the 22nd May from 10-3 pm at 436 Oxford St Paddington. It is cash only, but with prices like $40 for little silk dresses, who would need to pay on card anyway? If you can get there I'd urge you to run along, I'll be there in the morning, I can't resist a good sale, and try to snap up some of that lovely Mrs Press magic. Oxford St on Saturday is a really great place, so vibrant and colourful. And there's a Max Brenner for all your chocolate needs. I'm going to make a day of it. 

Hope to see you there!

X


You have read this article clothes / clothing / mrs press / sale / shopping / vintage with the title press your advantage. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/05/press-your-advantage.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...