all I do is party


pictures 1-3 and 5 me, 4: Talisa.


Last week I braved the cold for the Benah pale ryder film launch. It was an amazing night, the tasty Saint Germain elderflower cocktails were flowing and there was a fantastic vibe. Not to mention two great live sets by The Preachers - now I just want to be in a band and wear motorcycle boots with mini dresses all the time! I wore my classic, staple outfit - Isabel coat, and this jumper/skirt combination. But I kept things a little exciting with my Celine tri-pochette (picture 4). Talisa gave her Benah lola clutch its first outing. What a beautiful colour for summer! I'm definitely feeling mint green at the moment. I've got a minty green nail polish (OPI's Mermaid's Tears) and it reminds me of the ultimate minty moment - minty wang. It's almost warm enough to start wearing that bad boy again. I'm so excited! The last picture is of my Benah bag, a huge leather tote I've been wearing a lot of recently. It is truly a bottomless pit. My friends actually call it the "Mary Poppins" bag. Perfect for carrying the mountains of stuff I seem to be hauling with me everywhere I go at the moment (uni consent forms for interviews, ridiculously oversized matthew reilly books, bottles of water). I find that when I have a small bag I truly downsize and I am in a very pared back state of mind. But when I have a big bag... It's just a free for all.

X
You have read this article alexander wang / bags / benah / isabel marant / party with the title all I do is party. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/all-i-do-is-party.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...