bring the heat

You may remember that about 5 months ago now I did a series of sets using only clothes and accessories from the Australian online store My Chameleon. It's one of my favourite online stores for the high level of service, the intelligent selection of brands and the way each item seems to complement the others. It's a real treat to shop somewhere where there is a clear sense of style and focus. My Chameleon is one of those places. The lovely ladies over at My Chameleon have asked me to do another series of sets, this time featuring all their new season stock. It wasn't easy - I limited myself to 7 sets (one for each day, natch), and had to leave a few of my favourite items on the website at the moment off - Rachel Comey Matchsticks shirt, Gary Bigeni Dewi dress and Bodkin Alpha dress, I'm sorry, I still love you - but I hope you like what I came up with! Some dressed up, but mostly casual, this is Capture the Castle x My Chameleon's take on Summer. Just add heat.

Monday 
 



Tuesday


Wednesday



Thursday


Friday



Saturday


Sunday


ps. don't forget to enter my Maille giveaway!
You have read this article benah / fashion / inspiration / jewelry / knitwear / money / online / pants / polyvore / shoes / shopping / want with the title bring the heat. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/bring-heat.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...