5 things that I want from the Isabel Marant S/S 2012 collection...

style.com

The inspiration for the new Isabel collection was a traveller - a free spirit - who flings all her clothes into one suitcase and hits the road. I love the slightly rumpled feeling of the clothes. The Isabel girl has always been the kind of girl who would wear a creased shirt and not worry too much about it, letting the marks ease out a bit as she wears it. I loved the lived in feel of her clothes and the way she can marry french insouciance to an American beach vibe all with a touch of the urban traveller. I like the idea of this for Summer. I may not be travelling anywhere - from work to home and back again more likely - but it's always fun to pretend.

1. The rainbow striped sweater dress with hood and pockets. This is kind of crazy but I really like it. Don't ask me why. I just do.

2. drawstring track pants with a white stripe down the leg.
3. Oversized army jacket with collar and rolled up sleeves.

4. Peasant blouse. It's kind of like something I used to wear in 2005 back in the throes of my bohemian rhapsody. It would go perfectly with a holiday in Thailand or something, right? If only Isabel sold those, too.

5. Boxy olive green quilted coat. Perfection.

X
You have read this article isabel marant / paris / paris fashion week / summer with the title 5 things that I want from the Isabel Marant S/S 2012 collection.... You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/5-things-that-i-want-from-isabel-marant.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...