I'm wishing

one: celine 
two: porselli ballet flats, karen walker sunglasses, repossi ring, acne tee shirt, celine bag, hope news trousers, cos bra and knickers, ileana makri anklet x 2, jordy askill heart ring, 3.1 philip lim jacket

We just got this Celine bag in at work (picture one, not the colourway in the polyvore) and it is beautiful. The bastard child of the box bag and the luggage tote, it is the most totally chic thing I've ever seen. I've just been picking it up and touching all day - it hasn't lost any of its appeal. There's something about its glossy leather, the luxury of the embossed croc pattern, the exaggerated elongated shape that hangs perfectly down by your side as you walk. One of the Editors at the magazine I intern at has this bag and she just strides into work carrying this on her arm, in a Haider Ackermann jumpsuit like it ain't no thang. Incredible. Is this what it's like to be glamorous? Is this what it feels like? Just holding this bag for a few glorious moments in my tatty black work clothes made me feel really special. At $2450 it's a wish - definitely, definitely a wish - and not a reality, but still. I can't help but thinking that in 10 years when I'm fabulous and successful and generally a real "boss" how amazing it will be to stride into work carrying this on my arm, in a Haider Ackermann jumpsuit like it ain't no thang...

X

ps. don't forget to enter my Maille giveaway
You have read this article acne / bags / celine / clothes / clothing / gaia repossi / jealous / jewelry / money / phoebe philo / polyvore / shoes / shopping / want with the title I'm wishing. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-wishing.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...