morning people


Here, I'm going to say it. I want to live in a Vanessa Jackman world. I want to have clean, straight hair and just a slick of lipstick. I want to button my shirt all the way up and wear flat, comfy sandals. I want to have breakfasts of poilane bread and home-made spreads every morning. I want to wear Margaret Howell spotty shirts. I want to wear pink in a non-girly way. I want to wear blue, but not just any blue, a bright, forget-me-not (and how could you in a colour like that) kind of blue. I have always admired the Margaret Howell sentiment, especially after reading that profile in T magazine. "Casual simplicity and utility crossed with high-quality heritage materials", they said about her house. I want my house - and my wardrobe! - to be like that. These photos are all kinds of amazing.

X
You have read this article breakfast / colour / fashion / fashion shows / london / london fashion week / photos / pictures / shirts with the title morning people. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/morning-people.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...