lunch break


I am lucky enough at the moment to be working for an amazing company with friends who constantly make me smile. Being around such positive, creative people is so good for your own positivity and creativity. It makes you work harder, strive for more, and maintain ambition. I love the energy that I have going to and from work at the moment. Seeing the pictures from the More and Co Studio blog of their behind the scenes work gave me that same feeling of excitement and satisfaction I get from my work. Although we may not have studio lunches like this - c'mon! is that home-made foccacia?? And bowls of olives, I really do love olives - it's that sense of community and shared experience. All for one and one for all. I think all work places should have a shared lunch. Like Acne. That swedish company has so many things right. And having an on-site chef to cater to its ridiculously good-looking staff's needs is one of them. Man! This is just so perfect. That places like this exist out there... It's easy to get anxious about your future. Will I get a job? Will I do something that I love? Will I be happy? But just knowing that there are places like this in the world is a truly comforting thought. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be fortunate in employment forever.

X
You have read this article acne / food / future / inspiration / me / photos / pictures / want / work with the title lunch break. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/lunch-break.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...