over and over again



Once again it's that time of year we all know and love. Funnily enough, though, this year TTH hasn't been as much of a repeat offender as she has been in previous seasons (remember that fall/winter when it seemed like all she wore were those damn drop-crotch khaki pants???). I think the fact that she's been taking less accessories means she has more room in her closet for other exciting things. Like Dries Van Noten checked shirts and Balenciaga skirts with naughty thigh-high slits. Still, she can't help herself. especially when it comes to skirts and pants. I think that TTH is the same as me - I have any number of coats, jackets and tops that I wear all the time and I tend to repeat my bottoms endlessly. I casually drop musings like this into the conversation to prompt the thought that, perhaps, I'm just as amazing as TTH when in fact I'm writing this in the daggiest pyjamas known to mankind with a biro pen hanging from my mouth. Glamour!!!

Oh and thanks for that leaving-half-your-shirt-out tip Taylor. I guess I was sub-consciously drawing on it in my post below. Great minds, you know...

X
You have read this article inspiration / milan fashion week / new york fashion week / paris fashion week / street style / street-style / taylor tomasi / wardrobe with the title over and over again. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/over-and-over-again.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...