library


I'm trying really hard to be super productive today despite the heat, and the holidays, and the five dvds I bought yesterday (think: looking for alibrandi, patriot games and witness. Yes I do have a weakness for vintage Harrison Ford, what of it?). I'm at the library kind of doing work. I handed in an assignment so that's a win right?? But the exam prep has kind of fallen by the wayside in favour of checking the price of flights to New York in February and ebay searches for perfect oversized farmer-style overalls like these. Something about hot weather makes me want to wear stripes. At the moment I'm in one of my favourite boxy bretons and my favourite comfy navy blue pants and my favourite strappy leather sandals. It's all happening here!! It's something about wearing clothes that you like to motivated you. I always find I work better when I'm comfortable and happy, rather than just comfortable in boring, even a little scratchy pyjamas. Anyway. I better get back to work. 

X

ps I actually popped on here to post the winner of the Maille giveaway! Congratulations Kaitlyn, you are going to love this dress. I'm going to have another giveaway up on the blog soon, so don't worry. Man these things are fun! 


You have read this article clothes / clothing / giveaway / movies / New York / new york fashion week / summer / university / work with the title library. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/library.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...