pochette



I've been seeing a lot of people using clutches as wallets recently. Not replacing bags, but rather using them as a means of organising their accessory life - when filled with all the necessities it is easier to locate things in the depths of a capacious bag. I've been toying with the idea of doing this with one of the pochettes on my Celine bag, but I have to say I'm a little nervous about what might happen to the little guy if it's lumped into a huge bag and expected to fend for itself. The idea is attractive though. I am constantly losing things in my bags and I end up hoisting them onto my knee and rummaging around with reckless abandon, searching for keys or headphones or a pen or something of such sort. It's very undignified. On Saturday I had to squat down in the middle of the condiments aisle at Thomas Dux searching for my phone which I could hear and feel ringing yet for the life of me could not find in my bag. Damn thing. At least if everything was inside a pouch I'd know where it all was and could get at it instantly. This is a good idea right? And a nice burgundy colour would present itself quite easily against the black lining of my bag. The only thing is, is that I have a very good wallet that I love and I'm not quite sure I'm ready to give it up quit yet. It's so capacious and it's a lovely olive green colour. I'm very fond of it, I have to say. I might give this a trial for one week and get back to you.

X
You have read this article bags / celine / inspiration / minimalism / money / phoebe philo / red / style with the title pochette. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/pochette.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...