lazing on a sunny afternoon


These are the fruits of my labour this weekend - since I don't know the questions for my take home exam yet, and can't start working on them till monday (oh dear, next week is going to be a bad one) I took the opportunity to enjoy the quiet before the storm and had two of my great, greatest school friends over for Brunch. We had tuna baguettes, tomato, mozzarella and basil salad and broad bean, asparagus and pecorino salad for starters, and then rose bakery carrot cup-cakes, mango segments and lemon/lime granita and chocolate covered snakes afterwards. And now I'm never cooking again! Ever. All this colour, all this fresh food, the fragrant basil and the sweet mango. We ate outside in my garden under the balmy sun and talked a lot of silliness. Spring is here. Oh, and it's glorious!

X

ps. don't forget to enter my Maille giveaway! You have one week left now. :)
You have read this article flowers / food / friends / me / spring / summer / sydney with the title lazing on a sunny afternoon. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/lazing-on-sunny-afternoon.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...