forward planning



So I guess I should start my winter wardrobe planning now then? Because I'm already to start to see snippets of the new collections from Australian designers... and it looks good. These sneak peeks are of the winter collections from one of my favourite jewellery labels petitegrand and Thursday Sunday via the My Chameleon blog. The jewellery looks fantastic - still delicate and simple, but with more colour and a luxe edge. I'm loving the mix of burgundy beads and gold chain, and all the green is making me think Ancient Egypt. And that's a good thing. I've got my eye on a few of those little bracelets, as well as some of the longer necklaces. I guess my wish for more dainty jewellery is an ongoing thing. And Thursday Sunday's colour palette for winter is amazing. I always long for blues and greys when it gets colder, but the presence of all those beige-y oatmeals - especially that boxy, oversized number at the end of the rack! You know me, any hint of oversized and I'm there - is making my heart warm. I am, after all, an oatmeal kind of gal. And it makes me think of porridge - the ultimate winter food. AND the drapey shawl on the mannikin is fantastic. I'm definitely loving shawls at the moment and I think that next autumn (maybe not winter when it's getting chilly) I will be one for some layered knitwear and a big shawl wrapped over everything. It's weird to be sitting in a tee shirt and shorts in my garden while the sun blazes down thinking about knitwear and shawls and all that. But that's fashion for you! Always thinking ahead.

X

ps. wow that's a lot of hyperlinking.... It's Sunday and I'm bored!!
You have read this article autumn / jewelry / knitwear / photos / pictures / shopping / want / weather / winter with the title forward planning. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/forward-planning.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...