once more with feeling


This week I gave my favourite winter outfit one last hurrah. This combination of shearling vest and parka has been on constant rotation since I first devised it and then revised it with my Isabel jacket... Wearing it on Monday was a decidedly bad decision - I ended up carrying both the jacket and the shearling vest all day long - but it felt good to kind of wave it goodbye as we transition into hot weather. Man this outfit has bought me so much joy. Many a windswept day and a dreary outlook has been cured by the ease with which this combination can be thrown together. I'll be sad to see it go for another 6 months. On the other hand - these are my new sandals, the Benah Ryder in tan. They are delicious.

X

ps. don't forget to enter my Maille giveaway!   
You have read this article benah / clothes / clothing / isabel marant / me / outfit / outfits / shoes / spring / summer / weather with the title once more with feeling. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/10/once-more-with-feeling.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...