chilly



GOD how excited am I to dress like this in a mere 6 days! In 6 days I'll be able to get out my ankle boots and woollen coats, my shearling vest and oversized parkas, my cashmere scarves and knitted gloves, my cosy sweaters and thick jeans, my long sleeve shirts and warm toppers. GOD how excited am I to be in New York? Seriously if I don't stop thinking about it, and about wearing winter clothes, and about being cold, and about drinking so much coffee, and eating so many steaming bowls of soups, I think I'm going to explode. 

X

You have read this article coats / cold / garance dore / New York / shearling / winter with the title chilly. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/chilly.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...