sneak peek: longing to stray


Everyone is so happy that I'm going to New York - not the least me - but also the girls at The Corner Shop. Look how they smile! In my latest post for their blog I reminisce about that amazing city and style up some of my favourite New York labels on my trusty model Katrina. It's up on their blog now - and I'll be in Hong Kong, eating my body weight in San Chow Bau and celebrating Chinese New Year with my family, and then I'll be off to the city that never sleeps. If only I had a wardrobe of Phillip Lim, Helmut Lang, Current/Elliot and Theysken's Theory to accompany me!

Check out the entire post here.

X
You have read this article fashion / New York / photos / pictures / shopping / the corner shop / travel / want with the title sneak peek: longing to stray. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/sneak-peek-longing-to-stray.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...