the search continues...

the sartorialist


Am I ever going to get that perfect hat? Well, Am I? How long is it going to take? Is it too much to ask for a stiff-brimmed felt number, wide enough to go low over my brow or perch above my bun? I know I have a big head (physically speaking of course) but COME ON this is getting ridiculous! Every hat I've tried on doesn't fit! Is there something wrong with me? Or, in a fashion version of the perennial chicken-and-egg dilemma, is there something wrong with the hats? I still dream of a day, winter or summer, cold or hot, where I can perch a hat on my head and hide under it and call it a day. No-one would care what you were wearing if you had a spectacular hat on your head! Isn't that called the Candice Lake effect?? When can I experience that effect for myself? Well, WHEN?

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / hats / me / pictures / street style / street-style / the sartorialist / want / wardrobe with the title the search continues.... You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/the-search-continues.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...