shopping list


Remember when I was so excited after seeing this season's Isabel Marant show that I earmarked a couple of pieces that I had on a wish list? Well, I'm still dreaming of them. I'm hoping that they've dropped into stores by the time I'm in Hong Kong or New York so I can check them out in person, especially that oversized short-sleeved parka and that oatmeal sweater with technicolour embroidery. It's like a more wearable version of the fringed navajo sweater from last season, I think. The first little hits of Etoile have started to drop into Sydney stores, and I can safely affirm that the blue pyjama pants are just as amazing in person as they are in the campaign. There is some amazing shirting in this pre collection as well - she's redone my favourite ever shirt in a beautiful poppy red printd cotton poplin with a drawstring waist!!!! it's amazing!!!!! - all in beautiful washed out blues, reds and charcoals blacks for a life-filled summer. I know it's the wrong season for where we're headed, but at the moment it's so perfect, especially considering the sunny weather we've been having in Sydney!

X
You have read this article isabel marant / paris fashion week / pictures / shirts / shopping / the corner shop / want with the title shopping list. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/shopping-list.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...