sneak peek: dear lovers



Love love, love love love. Who doesn't love it? Who doesn't love staying up late to watch Notting Hill, or Pretty in Pink, or Out of Africa? Well the last one might be just me, but still. That's why I love Valentine's Day. I love listening to this, and this, and reading Persuasion and Eucalyptus and Circle of Friends and Brideshead Revisited and all of that good stuff and love is the drug, you know? I mused on love and valentine's day (and shared The Corner Shop's exciting love-themed installatino this month) and had a little look at the incredible jordan askill rings in my latest post for The Corner Shop.

Check it out in full here.

X
You have read this article jewelry / love / rings / the corner shop / want with the title sneak peek: dear lovers. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/sneak-peek-dear-lovers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...