keeping cool




Snippets of hot weather coping mechanisms - a loose, silk hand-knit by Amy Kaehne, which, despite being quite heavy, is actually the perfect thing for balmy summer nights because of its open weave. Many a lukewarm breeze has drifted through its silky forest-green depths in the past couple of days. I love it best belted over some tapered trousers with the ends hanging loose. An Isabel Marant scarf, another silk item, this time raw as anything, providing chic when I wrap it around my neck and shade when I hold it over my head. My favourite sandals at the moment. I just love sandals, so damn much. And nectarines. Where would summer be without stone fruit? My friends parents arrived back from their farm the other day with a bushel of peaches fresh from their trees and we sat by her pool eating them and letting the juice drip down our legs.  

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / food / isabel marant / knitwear / me / photos / pictures / sandals / shoes / summer / sydney / wardrobe with the title keeping cool. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/keeping-cool.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...