sneak peek: my local corner shop




I'm so happy to be sharing some exciting news with you - this year I will be working with The Corner Shop as a guest editor of their blog. Basically I'll be producing some exclusive content for them, which you'll be able to see as a sneak preview here first, and then in its totality over on their site. For those non-Aussie readers, The Corner Shop is one of Australia's best boutiques, stocking such very, very important international labels as Isabel Marant, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang and Theysken's Theory. Locally, they nurture Australian designers including Benah, Amy Kaehne, Carly Hunter and Nathan Smith. 

In my first post for The Corner Shop I introduce myself and my local Corner Shop, the original paddington store on William street, a mere stone's throw away from my house, perfectly located for a little check in on the way home from uni. As you'll see from the pictures, their shops are always so beautifully fitted out with knick knacks, quirky art and eclectic window displays. In winter they hold tea salons at a long table in the back of their store, serving tea in fine china and oatmeal biscuits that seem to go perfectly with tweedy Isabel coats and suede ankle boots. There's something inherently creative about the Corner Shop - they're that girl you always wanted to be in paint-splattered jeans with her lips red, baby red. I hope some of you have experienced the allure of The Corner Shop before, and my posts will introduce others among you to these two wonderful boutiques.

Check out the entire post here.

X
You have read this article alexander wang / benah / blogging / isabel marant / me / paddington / shopping / the corner shop with the title sneak peek: my local corner shop. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/sneak-peek-my-local-corner-shop.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...