on the list



At the moment I'm drawing up a list for my must-visit, must-see, must-enjoy places to go in New York, and even before seeing these beautiful pictures on Garance's blog, Mast Brothers Chocolate was on it. I remember seeing it first on kinfolk maybe and feeling a slow smile spread honey-like across my face. This is how chocolate should be, simple and fun and full of life. It reminded me of my favourite chocolate, Mazet, from Montargis in Paris, just good, creamy chocolate flecked through with a bit of something nice, like salted caramel or almonds pralines, or - hark! sour cherry. I know I'm going to love Mast Brothers just from seeing the packaging, and I think these will make the perfect presents for my family back in Sydney - cranberry for my brothers, some kind of toffee/caramel number for mum, and dark dark dark with a hint of coffee for dad.

I'm still working on that list, even as we speak. If anyone has any must-visit cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, or even cute little parks, nice quiet museums and places to rest your weary feet after a day of soaking in the city - let me know! Leave a comment or send me an email, I'd love to hear your recommendations.

X
You have read this article food / garance dore / holiday / New York / photos / pictures / travel with the title on the list. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/01/on-list.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...